A clear difference you can see
Fresh power steering fluid is clear. Dirty, neglected power steering fluid can look like used engine oil. And dirty fluid can compromise the performance of your steering system, and in some cases, even damage it. If you haven't serviced your power steering system, now's the time to do something about it.
Dirty, neglected power steering fluid can:
- Reduce steering system effectiveness
- Harden seals and cause leakage, leading to wear
- Cause expensive repair costs for power steering system components
- Damage the power steering rack which can cost as much as $1,000 to replace
Most Manufactures recommend periodic flushing of a Power steering system.
Flush system of old power steering fluid
- Drain the old fluid from the reservoir
- Refill the reservoir with Wynn’s Power Steering Flush
- Vacuum flush the complete power steering system
- Refill the system with power steering fluid of the correct viscosity
Steering performance is restored
- Helps prevent sluggish steering on cold mornings
- Steering squeal is reduced or completely eliminated
- Expensive steering components receive proper service and lubrication
- Helps avoid premature, expensive steering system failure
For safety and the life of your vehicle, make sure power steering service is part of your normal maintenance schedule. With Wynn's, you've got over 60 years of
auto care experience ready to help you avoid breakdowns and other expenses.
Neglected power steering
fluid can cause poor handling, sluggish steering and "steering squeal".
Make sure power steering service is part of your normal maintenance schedule.
Make sure it's Wynn's.