| 加入收藏 | 设成首页 |
 首  页  汽车原理 维修保养 购车指南 驾驶技巧 安全保险 汽车知识 汽车历史 车迷天地 网文选摘 实用链接

幽默有趣的保险杆标签

美国人常在汽车后面的保险杆 (Bumper) 上贴一些卷标 (Sticker),表达自己的一些看法,有时候是严肃的政见、宗教立场、人生信念,或家庭观,也有的是半开玩笑半认真的恋爱哲学,更多的是自谑的幽默和语不惊人死不休的调笑。总之,不管是意味深长还是无的放矢,甚至不知所云,那都是美国宪法第一修正案所保障之权利。让我们来看看其中一些有趣的 Bumper Sticker:

Hit me! I need the money!
撞我的车子吧! 我需要钱! (因为被撞后,可领取保险赔偿)

I may be slow, but I'm ahead of you.
也许我开得很慢,但我毕竟还是在你前面

Money talk. Mine only know how to say good-bye.
钱会说话 (神通广大),但我的钱只会说再见

Shhhh. Driver Asleep
嘘! 司机在睡觉呢!

I brake for no reason.
我煞车不需原因

Remember folks: Stop lights timed for 35mph are also timed for 70mph
各位记住了:开 35 时哩能冲过灯号,开 70 时哩也可以

Please honk if you would like to see my finger
想看看我的手指就按喇叭吧

Mother-in-law in trunk
丈母娘在车尾箱里

Why can't I be rich AND good looking?
为何我不能同时富有又漂亮?

Honk if you love peace and quiet.
如果你热爱和平宁静,就按喇叭示意吧

Racecar spelled backwards is racecar
"Racecar" (跑车) 倒过来拼还是 "Racecar"

As a matter of fact, I DO own the road!
不瞒你说,这条路确实被我买下了!

I like cats, too. Let's exchange recipes
我也爱猫,我们来交换一下食谱

I have nothing against god, it's his followers that I can't stand
我对上帝没有任何不满,只是受不了祂的信徒

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over
天堂不想要我,但地狱又害怕会被我接管

Cover me. I'm changing lanes.
快掩护我,我要换线了

Caution! Driver's applying make-up
小心:司机正在化妆

FORGET ABOUT WORLD PEACE...VISUALIZE USING YOUR TURN SIGNAL
别提什么世界和平了... 请你转弯时打灯

It was only a lane change!
我只是换线罢了!

Go on, I'll see you at the next traffic light.
你先走吧,下个交通灯位再见

Don't drink and drive--if you hit a bump you spill your beer
开车不要喝酒 ─ 当经过路面突块时啤酒会洒出来

Do Not Wash - this vehicle is undergoing a scientific dirt test.
别洗 ─ 这辆车正进行一项科学性的脏污试验 I is a college student.
我是 (连 is 和 am 都搅混) 个大学生

I said "no" to drugs, but they just woudn't listen.
我向毒品说“不”,可是它们不听

I Hate Coffee -- It Keeps Me Awake at Work.
我讨厌咖啡 ─ 它使我上班的时候保持清醒

 

感谢访问东风专业汽车维修中心,如果您觉得该文章涉及版权问题,请通知我们!
Powered by Jack Jia's Workshop Copyright ©1997-